Tennis Coaching Enrolment
To enrol in PLC Sydney's Tennis Program for 2017, please click on the link below and fill out the registration form. Whilst we try to accommodate all students, priority is given to returning students. Forms will be processed in order of receipt and wait lists will be established for excess demand.
All lessons are conducted on the PLC Sydney tennis courts, located next to the Aquatic Centre.
- Private Lessons - 1 hour, or 1/2 hour in duration [20 minute lessons available for Pre-K to Yr 2 only]
- Private lessons are owned by the family. A student can have the lesson on their own, or share it with whoever they want (brother, sister, friend).
- Group Lessons - 1 hour in duration
- The school allocates the group lessons and places the student into a suitable class.
Tennis Coaching fees are based on per term rate.
- Private Lessons: $80.00 per hour or $40.00 for half hour or [$25.00 for 20 minute Pre-K to Yr 2 lessons only]
- Group Lessons: $20.00 per hour
N.B. Group Lessons: The school will allocate the student to a Group Lesson, based on age and experience. Group lessons are an hour long and will have no more than a 1:5 coach to player ratio.
Payment for tennis lessons can be made via credit card, direct deposit or you PLC Sydney Account. Please indicate your preferred method below when completing the enrolment form.
There are 8 lessons included in Terms 1, 2 & 4 and 9 lessons in Term 3, with an allowance of one week for rain (usually included).
In case of wet weather, before school and lunchtime lessons will be conducted under shelter on Court 1(mainly serving practice) regardless of the weather. A decision regarding After School lessons will be made by 2.00 pm, with those lessons to be rescheduled at a later date to suit both coach and student.
Please note: Placement into the Hotshots and Development Squads are based on merit. There is no charge for these squads.
Please click here to complete your registration
for PLC Sydney's Tennis Program in 2017