Co-Curricular and Curricular Tours
PLEASE NOTE: PROPOSED TOURS 2020: DUE TO ADVICE FROM THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT, ALL INTERSTATE AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HAS BEEN CANCELLED IN 2020.
Preparing students to live effectively as global citizens is a core aim of the educational program at PLC Sydney.
This focus is embedded within the curriculum and supports the connection with all members of our culturally diverse community.
Our curriculum based tours help students to:
- Communicate effectively and confidently with people from other cultures
- Attain active global citizenship
- Gain first-hand experience of the contexts and values they have learned in the classroom
- Challenge and extend them beyond their comfort zones.
Our students are provided with a number of opportunities to extend their classroom learning through our extensive Curriculum and Co-Curriculum Tour Program.
Students can participate in tours in the following curricular and co-curricular areas:
- Languages – Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese
NB: Please note that the information listed about PLC Sydney's Curricular and Co-Curricular Tours was correct at the time of posting, but can change without warning due to global situations, staff changes and other variables.
If you would like to find out any further information about our Curricular and Co-Curricular Tours, please click here, or contact:
Mrs Suellen White
Director of International Studies
Tel: (+612) 9704 5673