Year 7 Academic Scholarships
APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 YEAR 7 Academic SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW OPEN
Year 7 Academic Scholarships for entry in 2019 are open to new applicants and existing PLC Sydney students.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian residents only. The exception to this is for students who have been enrolled at PLC Sydney since Pre-Kindergarten.
This scholarship entitles the holder to the remission of tuition fees only (part or full) for six years from Years 7-12. Scholarships do not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or boarding fees.
All applicants must register to sit the ACER Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program (CSTP) examination on Saturday 24 February 2018.
Applicants who register with more than one CSTP school must indicate their school preferences. PLC Sydney will take account of these preferences when reviewing results and awarding scholarships. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted towards the end of Term 1, 2018.
If a scholarship is offered, written acceptance of the scholarship must be accompanied by a completed PLC Sydney Confirmation of Enrolment Form, together with payment of the non-refundable registration fee of $440 and the non-refundable PLC Sydney Enrolment Fee of $3 175.
Once scholarships have been awarded all applicants will be notified.
Monday 5 February 2018 - ACER online registrations close
- Monday 5 February 2018 at midnight - Completion of PLC Sydney Academic Scholarship application form (inc. supporting documentation) close
- Saturday 24 February 2018 - Sit the ACER Scholarship (CSTP) Examination
- Towards End Term 1 2018 - Shortlisted candidates contacted for interview time and date
How to Apply
Click here to access the PLC Sydney Year 7 Academic Scholarship application form.
- Complete the PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and attach the applicant’s most recent School Report, Year 5 NAPLAN Results and any other supporting documentation.
- Complete the ACER online registration for PLC SydneySit the ACER Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program (CSTP) examination on Saturday 24 February 2018.
- Applicants must submit both the PLC Sydney Year 7 Academic Scholarship application form and the ACER scholarship registration.
Click here to complete your ACER scholarship registration.
Click here for more information about ACER scholarship examinations
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Year 7 Academic Scholarship, please contact:
Ms Stephanie Cannon
T: +61 2 9704 5674