Year 7 Academic Scholarships
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 YEAR 7 Academic SCHOLARSHIPS are now open
Year 7 Academic Scholarships for entry in 2020 are open to new applicants and existing PLC Sydney students.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian residents only.
This scholarship entitles the holder to the remission of tuition fees only (part or full) for six years from Years 7-12. Scholarships do not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or boarding fees.
All applicants must register to sit the ACER examination on Saturday 16 February 2019.
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted towards the end of Term 1, 2019.
If a scholarship is offered, written acceptance of the scholarship must be accompanied by a completed PLC Sydney Confirmation of Enrolment Form, together with payment of the non-refundable registration fee of $440 and the non-refundable PLC Sydney Enrolment Fee of $3 175.
Once scholarships have been awarded all applicants will be notified.
Wednesday 6 February 2019 - ACER online registrations close
- Wednesday 6 February 2019 at midnight - Completion of PLC Sydney Academic Scholarship application form (inc. supporting documentation) close
- Saturday 16 February 2019 - Sit the ACER Scholarship Examination
- Towards End Term 1 2019 - Shortlisted candidates contacted for interview time and date
How to Apply
- Complete the PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and attach the applicant’s most recent School Report, Year 5 NAPLAN Results and any other supporting documentation.
- Complete the ACER online registration for PLC Sydney
- Sit the ACER Scholarship examination on Saturday 16 February 2019.
Please ensure you submit both the PLC SYDNEY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the ACER ONLINE REGISTRATION when applying.
Click here to complete your PLC Sydney Scholarship Application
Click here to complete your ACER scholarship registration
Click here for more information about ACER scholarship examinations
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Year 7 Academic Scholarship, please contact:
Ms Stephanie Cannon
T: +61 2 9704 5674