Year 11 Academic Scholarship
APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 YEAR 11 ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW CLOSED
The Year 11 Academic Scholarship for entry in 2019 is open to new applicants only (not existing PLC Sydney students).
This scholarship entitles the holder to the remission of tuition fees only (part or full) for two years, from Years 11 and 12. Scholarships do not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or boarding fees.
This scholarship is awarded to one applicant per annum, with shortlisted candidates contacted for an interview late Term 1 2019.
If a scholarship is offered, written acceptance of the scholarship must be accompanied by a completed PLC Sydney Confirmation of Enrolment Form, together with payment of the non-refundable registration fee of $440 and the non-refundable PLC Sydney Enrolment Fee of $3 175.
This scholarship is awarded to a student on the basis of academic achievement in Year 9 and Year 10 as shown in school reports and supporting documentation. This scholarship assumes the applicant will be willing to contribute generally to the College community and to the broad goals of PLC Sydney.
Once the scholarship has been awarded, all applicants will be notified.
Monday 5 February 2018 at midnight - Applications close
- Late Term 1 2018 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2019 - The Recipient of the scholarship starts school
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the PLC Sydney Year 11 Academic Scholarship application form
- Attach a copy of the applicant’s Year 9 and Year 10 school reports
- Attach supporting documentation such as a covering letter by the applicant and any other supporting information about the applicants’ academic and co-curricular achievements, and their potential contribution to the broad goals of PLC Sydney.
Applications for Year 11 Academic Scholarship are now closed.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Year 11 Academic Scholarship, please contact:
Mrs Sabita Mathews
T: +61 2 9704 5625