Our central location, and being situated adjacent to Croydon railway station, means we are well served by public transport:
- Buses - Transport NSW provides a morning and afternoon public bus service for students with limited stops within the Inner West. View the PLC Sydney timetable. Other Transport NSW buses may assist you with regular transport options operating close to your home and the College.
- Trains - Croydon railway station is adjacent to the College and only two stops from Strathfield railway station - a major interchange for travellers from all over Sydney. Students travelling from southern areas travel to Redfern and change trains for Croydon, while those travelling from the northern and eastern suburbs change at Town Hall.
For public transport information please refer to the Transport NSW website.
Private Bus Service
PLC Sydney provides a Private Bus Service for all PLC Sydney students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. Each bus has been chartered and branded with PLC Sydney signage and operates during term time. Drop off and pick up is from the College. The morning run delivers the girls to school between 8.00-8.15 am and the afternoon run departs at either 3.15 pm or 5.15 pm (depending on the route). Please note that Evandale students are accompanied to and from their campus upon arrival and departure.
PLC Sydney has seven dedicated bus services to help parents avoid the peak-hour commute when transporting students to and from the College. Please click on the route number below to view each of the maps.
- Route 1 - Breakfast Point / Concord / Abbotsford / Wareemba / PLC Sydney
- Route 2 - Cronulla / Caringbah / Sylvania / Blakehurst / Hurstville / Kingsgrove / PLC Sydney
- Route 3 - Woolwich /Hunters Hill / Gladesville / Drummoyne / PLC Sydney
- Route 4 - Lilyfield / Balmain / Rozelle / PLC Sydney
- Route 5 - PLC Sydney / Rozelle / Balmain / Drummoyne / Gladesville / Boronia / Hunters Hill / Woolwich
- Route 6 - PLC Sydney / Kingsgrove / Hurstville / Blakehurst / Sylvania / Caringbah / Cronulla
- Route 7 - PLC Sydney / Haberfield / Rozelle / Balmain / Drummoyne / Gladesville / Boronia / Hunters Hill / Woolwich
- Route 8 - Pyrmont / Glebe / Forest Lodge / Camperdown / Annandale / Lilyfield / Leichhardt / Haberfield / PLC Sydney
- Route 9 - PLC Sydney / Haberfield / Leichhardt / Lilyfield / Annandale / Camperdown / Forest Lodge / Glebe / Pyrmont
Please note that Route 5 leaves PLC Sydney at 3.15 pm, while Route 7 leaves PLC Sydney at 5.15 pm.
PLC Sydney is in close proximity to Parramatta Rd, Victoria Road and the Cross City Tunnel, providing easy access from Sydney’s east, west and north.There is no parking in the school grounds, limited parking is available around Croydon.
PLC Sydney parents, please login to PLACES to access the Travel website.
For information on Public Transport Passes (School Opal Card) please contact our Reception on 02 9704 5666.
For information on PLC Sydney's Private Bus Service please contact Ms Rosanna Princi, Secretary/ Receptionist Bursar’s Office on 02 9704 5667 or email@example.com