Open Day and Fair App
To keep the Open Day and Fair COVID-Safe and running smoothly, we need all attendees to download the Open Day and Fair app, and pre-register to attend.
Once you do this, you’ll have a QR code ready to scan as you enter the College gates.
DOWNLOAD THE EVENTIUM EVENT PORTAL APP
- Select the appropriate device type: App Store or Google Play
- Open the app and click on ‘tap to start’
- Enter the Event Code: PLC2022
NB: Prior to registering: if you have used this app previously please proceed to your Apple or Google Store and ensure that you have forced your device to process any updates for the Eventium Event App Portal. Once you are running the most up to date version of this app head to the Register Here button on the main menu to register.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
- Click on the Register Here icon on the home screen.
- Follow the prompts to register yourself, and any other attendees accompanying you.
- On the Registration Complete screen click the red Next button at the bottom of the screen which will provide you with your QR code to present at the
gates on Saturday (this will also be emailed to your nominated address and located in the Entry Ticket icon on the app.).
EXPLORE THE APP
The PLC Sydney Open day and Fair app features:
- Registration for the event, providing you with a QR Code for attendance scanning on the day
- A College map – location of activities and stalls
- An activity schedule – time and place of activities
- Stall information – location and details
- Tour of the College – book an Enrolments tour
- Silent Auction – provides access so you can bid on items
- General information and FAQs
The app has a wonderful feature that allows you to schedule your day so you don’t miss out
on any activities you want to see. Simply go to the Program icon, bookmark your desired
activities, then check the My Event icon to see a schedule of your day.
Below is a video of how to schedule your day on the app.
We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s Open Day and Fair on Saturday 7 May 2022!