this year: open day and fair - saturday 11 May 2019: 10.00 - 4.00 pm
WHAT'S ON & WHERE
This year's Open Day & Fair is on Saturday 11 May 2019 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm. There are lots of fabulous activities for the whole family to enjoy:
- Fair Stalls and Activities - run by the Parents and Friends' Association, the Fair is the major event for the year to raise funds for the College and the various activities run by the school. We have an abundance of Markets Stalls and Carnival Rides and you can even bid on items at our Silent Auction.
- Open Day Activities - visit classrooms, meet the Principal and take a tour of the College. There are academic displays, sporting events and musical performances throughout the day across both the Junior and Senior Schools.
BIDDING, BOOKINGS & TICKETS
- Silent Auction- Each year, the Fair committee secure a vast array of items for the Silent Auction ranging from the modestly priced to the big ticket items. Place your bids today!
- High Tea - Celebrate Mother's Day in style and join us in COLLEGE HALL for a scrumptious High Tea.
- Carnival Rides - The ever popular Carnival Rides on DRUMMOND FIELD and at EVANDALE have something for all ages. Take advantage of our early bird discount and pre-purchase your Ride Band by 5.00 pm Friday 11 May 2018.
HOW THE COLLEGE COMMUNITY CAN ASSIST
Thank you to the many people who have offered their assistance in a variety of ways with the Fair. There is still a lot to do in the lead up to the event and there are many ways to get involved:
- How to get to Open Day & Fair? The best way to get to Open Day and Fair is by public transport. With Croydon Station now being on the main train line (just nine stops from central), we encourage you to leave your car at home.
- Where can I park? We kindly remind everyone to be considerate of our neighbours when parking around the school. Burwood Parking Officers will definitely be on patrol so don't park illegally. Consider parking in a street on the southern side (the shops side) of Croydon station.
- What happens if it rains? Rain, hail or shine, the PLC Sydney Open Day and Fair will be on!
- How do I find where everything is? Map of the College (PDF 1.4MB)
If you would like further information about the Fair stalls and activities, please contact:
Rebecca Edwards and Drue Prentice
T: 0410 557 510
If you would like further information about the Open Day activities, please contact:
T: 02 9704 5699
Follow our event on facebook for updates.