Applications for the Coradine Scholarship in 2021 are currently CLOSED and will open At the beginning of term 4 2019
Available to Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander girls seeking entry to Year 7.
Awarded to up to one applicant per year, the scholarship covers full tuition fees for up to six years (from Years 7-12), textbooks, uniforms, excursions and technology fees.
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible students need to be:
- of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage (identify as and recognised by Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander communities)
- determined and enthusiastic about completing their high school years at PLC Sydney
- keen to embrace the opportunities that our College offers and willing to contribute to the rich fabric of our school community
- determined to attain a Higher School Certificate
- supportive of the Christian ethos of our College
- Friday 22 May 2020 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2 2020 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2021 - Recipients of the bursary start school
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a PLC Sydney Coradine Scholarship Application Form with supporting documentation (including school reports from the last two academic years) and a Coradine Scholarship application form with supporting documentation.
Applications for the 2021 Coradine Scholarship are now closed
For more information on the Coradine Scholarship please contact:
Miss Alicia Smith
T: +61 2 9704 5645