Applications for the 2019 AIEF Scholarship are now Closed
In partnership with the Australian Indigenous Education Foundation (AIEF), PLC Sydney offers scholarships to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander boarders.
The scholarship covers tuition and boarding fees as well as some incidental educational expenses such as textbooks and uniform.
A means tested financial contribution from parents is an important part of the program. Parents are required to make annual financial contributions to the school based on their combined household income.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
To be eligible students need to:
- be an Indigenous Australian
- receive ABSTUDY
- be accepted for enrolment as a boarder at an AIEF partner school (PLC Sydney)
- be enthusiastic about attending school
- receive the support and encouragement of parents toward the enrolment and scholarship
- be likely to complete their schooling to Year 12
- be in financial need
- have parents committed to making financial contributions toward expenses
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit both a PLC Sydney AIEF Scholarship application form and an AIEF Scholarship application form with supporting documentation (including school reports from the last two academic years).
Applications for the 2019 AIEF Scholarship are now closed
Please note: Closing date for 2019 scholarship applications- 30 June 2018.
For more information about our AIEF scholarship please visit the AIEF website.
Download the AIEF Scholarship information flyer (PDF 442.8KB)
For more information on the AIEF Scholarship please contact:
Mrs Natalie Gore
T: +612 9704 5686