applications for the 2018 foundation bursary are now open
The Foundation Bursary is only open to new applicants in Years 7 to 12 and not current PLC Sydney students.
Awarded to one applicant per year, the scholarship covers full or part tuition fees only for up to six (6) years (from Year 7 to Year 12). The bursary does not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or boarding fees.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian residents only.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
To be eligible students need to:
- demonstrate a needs equity consideration
- be willing to contribute to the College community and broad goals of PLC Sydney
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit both a PLC Sydney Scholarship Application Form and PLC Sydney Scholarship & Bursary Asset Form with supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered following an interview with the Principal.
- Friday 26 May 2017 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2, 2017 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1, 2018 - Recipients of the bursary start school
For more information regarding the Year 7-12 Foundation Bursary please contact
Mrs Sabita Mathews
T: +61 2 9704 5625