APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 Foundation Bursaries ARE NOW CLOSED
The Foundation Bursary is only open to new applicants in Years 7-12 (not current PLC Sydney students).
Awarded to one applicant per year, the scholarship covers full or part tuition fees only for up to six years (from Years 7-12). The bursary does not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or boarding fees.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian residents only.
- Friday 24 May 2019 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2 2019 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2020 - Recipients of the bursary start school
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
To be eligible students need to:
- demonstrate a needs equity consideration
- be willing to contribute to the College community and broad goals of PLC Sydney
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit both a PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and PLC Sydney Scholarship & Bursary asset form with supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered following an interview with the Principal.
Applications for 2020 Foundation Bursaries are now closed
For more information regarding the Foundation Bursary please contact:
Mrs Rebecca Sharpe
T: +61 2 9704 5695