APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 Boarding Bursaries ARE NOW CLOSED
The Boarding Bursary is open to new applicants in Years 7-12 only (not current PLC Sydney students).
Awarded to up to two applicants per year, the scholarship covers full or part boarding fees only for up to six years (from Years 7-12). The bursary does not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or tuition fees.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian residents only.
- Friday 25 May 2018 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2 2018 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2019 - Recipients of the bursary start school
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible students need to:
- demonstrate a needs equity consideration
- be willing to contribute to the College community and broad goals of PLC Sydney
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and PLC Sydney Scholarship & Bursary asset form with supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered following an interview with the Principal.
Boarding Bursaries are now closed.
For more information regarding the Boarding Bursary please contact:
Mrs Sabita Mathews
T: +612 9704 5625