APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 Boarding Bursaries ARE NOW OPEN
The Boarding Bursary is open to new applicants in Years 7-12 only (not current PLC Sydney students).
Awarded to up to two applicants per year, the scholarship covers full or part boarding fees only for up to six years (from Years 7-12). The bursary does not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or tuition fees.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian Permanent Residents ONLY. You will be required to provide documentation supporting your Australian residency.
- Friday 22 May 2020 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2 2020 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2021 - Recipients of the bursary start school
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible students need to:
- demonstrate a needs equity consideration
- be willing to contribute to the College community and broad goals of PLC Sydney
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and PLC Sydney Scholarship & Bursary asset form, along with the applicant’s most recent School Report, Birth Certificate/Australian residency documents and any other supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered following an interview with the Principal.
Click here to apply for a 2021 Boarding Bursary
For more information regarding the Boarding Bursary please contact:
Mrs Rebecca Sharpe
T: +61 2 9704 5695