APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 Boarding Bursaries are now open
The Boarding Bursary is open to new applicants in Years 7-12 only (not current PLC Sydney students).
Awarded to up to two applicants per year, the scholarship covers full or part boarding fees only for up to six years (from Years 7-12). The bursary does not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or tuition fees.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian Permanent Residents ONLY. You will be required to provide documentation supporting your Australian residency.
- Friday 20 May 2022 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2 2022 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2023 - Recipients of the bursary start school
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible students need to:
- demonstrate a needs equity consideration
- be willing to contribute to the College community and broad goals of PLC Sydney
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and PLC Sydney Scholarship & Bursary asset form, along with the applicant’s 2 most recent School Report, most recent NAPLAN, Birth Certificate/Australian residency documents and any other supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered following an interview with the Principal.
Click here to apply for the 2023 Boarding Bursary
For more information regarding the Boarding Bursary please contact:
Mrs Rebecca Sharpe
T: +61 2 9704 5695