APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 Boarding Bursaries ARE NOW opened
The Boarding Bursary is open to new applicants in Years 7-12 only (not current PLC Sydney students).
Awarded to up to two applicants per year, the scholarship covers full or part boarding fees only for up to six years (from Years 7-12). The bursary does not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or tuition fees.
Please note: Scholarships are open to Australian residents only.
- Friday 24 May 2019 at midnight - Applications close
- Term 2 2019 - Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an interview
- Term 1 2020 - Recipients of the bursary start school
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible students need to:
- demonstrate a needs equity consideration
- be willing to contribute to the College community and broad goals of PLC Sydney
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a PLC Sydney Scholarship application form and PLC Sydney Scholarship & Bursary asset form with supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered following an interview with the Principal.
Click here to apply for 2020 Boarding Bursaries
For more information regarding the Boarding Bursary please contact:
Mrs Rebecca Sharpe
T: +61 2 9704 5695