Families interested in a PLC Sydney education for their daughter are encouraged to attend both a Prospective Parent Information Session and a Group Campus Tour. Both events are wonderful ways to gain an insight into what makes PLC Sydney a unique place for your daughter.
Prospective Parent Information Sessions
These sessions allow you to hear details about the opportunities and programs available at the College from the comfort of your own home. Led by our Principal or Head of Junior School, join us to hear what PLC Sydney has to offer.
The next opportunity to view our wonderful College is at this year's Open Day and Fair on Saturday 7 May between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm. Open Day is an opportunity to see our school in action and be part of the lively school community. You will be able to visit classrooms, meet the Principal and take a tour of the College, led by our students. Our first student-led tour is at 10.30 am and they will run every half hour until 3.30 pm. There are no tours from 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm as we encourage new parents to the College to attend our Meet the Principal session in Evandale.
Junior School sessions are for families considering starting in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6, while Prospective Parent Information sessions have a whole school focus and are open to anyone considering a PLC Sydney education.
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE FOR 2022.
- Wednesday 23 February: Junior School Parent Information Session -completed
- Tuesday 15 March: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus) - completed
- Saturday 7 May at 1.00 pm: Meet the Principal, Parent Information Session (whole school focus)
- Thursday 26 May: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus)
- Thursday 4 August: Junior School Parent Information Session
- Wednesday 31 August: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus)
- Tuesday 8 November: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus)