Families interested in a PLC Sydney education for their daughter are encouraged to attend both a Prospective Parent Information Session and a Group Campus Tour. Both events are wonderful ways to gain an insight into what makes PLC Sydney a unique place for your daughter.
Prospective Parent Information Sessions
These virtual sessions allow you to hear details about the opportunities and programs available at the College from the comfort of your own home. Led by our Principal or Head of Junior School, join us to hear what PLC Sydney has to offer.
In 2021, all sessions will be conducted as an online webinar. Junior School sessions are for families considering starting in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6, while Prospective Parent Information sessions have a whole school focus and are open to anyone considering a PLC Sydney education.
IN 2021, THESE SESSIONS WILL BE HELD ON:
- Thursday 25 February: Junior School Parent Information Session - completed
- Tuesday 16 March: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus) - completed
- Thursday 27 May: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus)
- Thursday 29 July: Junior School Parent Information Session
- Wednesday 25 August: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus)
- Tuesday 2 November: Prospective Parent Information Session (whole school focus)
Group Campus Tours
The Group Campus Tours allow you to visit the school and tour our outstanding facilities. Led by our students, these tours are a wonderful way to gain a sense of College life and discover the oasis in the city, we call PLC Sydney.
Registration for campus tours will open periodically throughout the year to allow for the changing COVID situation.
- Term 1 Group Tour of Junior and Senior School: Thursday 11 March at 4.30 pm (completed)
- Term 2 Campus Tours: OPEN DAY AND FAIR Saturday 8 May - bookings open
- Term 3 Group Tour of Junior and Senior School: Tuesday 17 August at 9.30 am
Whole campus Open Day tours are already fully booked. However, we expect tour vacancies will arise on the day and encourage you to attend the Fair. Please visit College Reception on the day to register your name for a standby tour.
Staff and students will be available throughout the day for tours of the Pre-K to Year 6 facilities. Bookings for tours can be made in person on the day with staff at Evandale (Pre-K to Year 2) and Hamilton (Year 3 to Year 6).
Please register for your preferred Information Session and/or Group Campus Tour below.