When positions become available at PLC Sydney, they will be listed on our website under Positions Available. A Role Statement is available on the landing page when you click through to apply online.
To Apply for a Position
- Applicants must complete the Online Application Form and include a cover letter and recent photo as the first page of your resume
- Please include contact details of at least two referees.
The successful applicant must provide a Working With Children Clearance Number and date of birth.
Please note that all information you submit is subject to the College's Employment Privacy Protocols.
Before you proceed with your online application, please make sure you have the following documentation ready.
- Cover Letter
- Recent passport sized photograph
- Contact details of at least two referees
- Working with Children Clearance Number and your date of birth.
Once the position has closed and all applications have been processed and reviewed, only the candidates required for interview will be contacted.
Once the position is filled, all applicants receive confirmation in writing about the outcome of their application.
To find out more about the current employment opportunities available, please click here.
For further information about any of the information attached, please contact:
Ms Deborah Vitlin
Head Teacher Compliance and Human Resources
T: 02 9704 5660