The second hand uniform shop has one sale at the start of every term . The date and details will be advertised within PLACES throughout 2019.
NEXT SALE: TERM 2
- Date: Wednesday 1 May
- Time: 7.30am - 9.30am
- Location: Second-Hand Uniform Shop (next to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre)
- Payment: Cash, credit cards and cheques are accepted
Easter holidays means it’s time to clean the cupboards out and get ready for winter! Nothing is ever too small for us! Good quality stock always needed!
A reminder that all girls must wear the full winter uniform effective 13 May. Don’t forget uniform items for the Athletics Carnivals and winter sports that take place in Term 2. Our advertised sales are just once at the start of every term.
HOW TO SELL
If you have items you would like to donate or sell:
- Items can only be accepted for sale (donation or consignment) provided they are in EXCELLENT condition. Items not meeting College standards or superseded will be withdrawn from sale and donated to charity without notice.
- Superseded items are no longer accepted.
- Please leave your labelled items ONLY with Mrs Mary Tabuatamata at the Glencorse Uniform Store ( and NOT at the front Reception) and only between Monday 29 April and 10.00 am Tuesday 30 April. No sales are available at the collection point.
- Please do not drop-off at our shop on sale day.
- If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely pinned with a Consignment Label. Post-it notes etc will be discarded.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is run entirely by volunteer mums and so does not open during the school holidays. Please direct all enquiries to the Coordinator, Mrs Photini Christoforou, firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-off of items for sale will only be from Wednesday 30 January - 9am Tuesday 5 February to Glencorse (the Uniform Shop).
If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely labelled with a Consignment Label. Please click here to download the Second-hand Uniform Consignment Labels.
Please note that the Second Hand Uniform Shop will not be open during the school holidays.
Please note that the location of the Second Hand Uniform Shop has changed. We are now located next door to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre.
For more information about second-hand uniform sales please contact the Second-Hand Uniform Coordinator.
Please note: The second hand uniform shop is operated by volunteer mums and is closed during school holidays. Please address all enquiries to the Uniform Coordinator, details below.
Second-Hand Uniform Co-ordinator