The second hand uniform shop has a sale once every term at the start. The date and details will be advertised within PLACES throughout 2019.
TERM 1 2019
- Date: WEDNESDAY 6 February
- Time: 7.30am - 9.30am
- Drop-off of items for sale will only be from Wednesday 30 January - 9am Tuesday 5 February to Glencorse (the Uniform Shop).
- No items will be accepted at Reception. We also welcome 2020 parents to this sale.
- Details will be advertised in advance in PLACES.
- Please note that due to space constraints, items sent after 9am Tuesday 5 February CANNOT be accepted for the sale. Sales are not available from the drop-off point.
- All uniform items which are subject to change effective 2019, will no longer be accepted.
- We reserve the right to dispose of any item that does not meet College standards.
If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely labelled with a Consignment Label. Please click here to download the Second-hand Uniform Consignment Labels.
Please note that the Second Hand Uniform Shop will not be open during the school holidays.
Dates and times will also be advertised in PLACES and Junior School newsletter prior to any subsequent events.
Please note that the location of the Second Hand Uniform Shop has changed. We are now located next door to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre.
For more information about second-hand uniform sales please contact the Second-Hand Uniform Coordinator.
Please note: The second hand uniform shop is operated by volunteer mums and is closed during school holidays. Please address all enquiries to the Uniform Coordinator, details below.
Second-Hand Uniform Co-ordinator