The second hand uniform shop has one sale at the start of every term . The date and details will be advertised within PLACES throughout 2020.
Please note, there will be one additional End of Year sale towards the end of November - details to be advised four weeks prior.
first sale for the new year - 2021!
- Date: Friday 5 February 2021
8.00 am - 10.00 am
- Location: Second-Hand Uniform Shop (next to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre)
- Payment: Cash and credit card payments only.
Please note: Due to Social Distancing requirements, a maximum of 3 parents will be allowed in at any one time. We welcome new 2021 parents.
THE DROP-OFF PERIOD FOR THIS SALE IS AT GLENROSE ONLY FROM MONDAY 25 JANUARY- THURSDAY 4 FEBRUARY 9 .00 AM.
STOCK NEEDED URGENTLY
Nothing is ever too small for us! Our sales are so popular that good quality stock is always in high demand!
HOW TO SELL
If you have items you would like to donate or sell:
- Items can only be accepted for sale (donation or consignment) provided they are in EXCELLENT condition. Items not meeting College standards or superseded will be withdrawn from sale and donated to charity without notice.
- Please leave your labelled items ONLY with Mrs Mary Tabuatamata at the Glencorse Uniform Store (and NOT at PLC Sydney Reception). No sales are available at the collection point.
- To be fair to all parents, no sales can be reserved or made available prior to the advertised sale
- Please do not drop-off at our shop on sale day
- If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely pinned with a completed Consignment Label. Post-it notes etc will be discarded and the item treated as donated.
If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely labelled with a Consignment Label. Please click here to download the Second-hand Uniform Consignment Labels.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is located next door to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is run entirely by volunteer mums and so does not open during the school holidays. Our sales are run once at the start of every term. Quality is high and prices are around half the cost of new.
For more information about second-hand uniform sales please contact the Second-Hand Uniform Coordinator.
Please note: The second hand uniform shop is operated by volunteer mums and is closed during school holidays. Please address all enquiries to the Uniform Coordinator, details below.
Second-Hand Uniform Co-ordinator