The second hand uniform shop has one sale at the start of every term . The date and details will be advertised within PLACES throughout 2021.
Please note: Customers are required to wear masks while in the shop (please BYO mask). Due to Social Distancing requirements, a maximum of 3 parents will be allowed in at any one time, so thank you all for your wonderful patience and kindness. All customers will need to have the Service NSW app installed on their phone for COVID-Safe check-in (click here for more details).
NB: Winter uniform, including blazer, must be worn from Monday 10 May by all girls. There will be only ONE sale in Term 2 this year, please plan to get all your winter and sport specific items at this sale.
Term 2 sALE - 2021!
- Date: Friday 30 April 2021
8.00 am - 11.00 am
- Location: Second-Hand Uniform Shop (next to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre)
- Payment: Cash and credit card payments only.
Please note: Due to Social Distancing requirements, a maximum of 3 parents will be allowed in at any one time. We welcome new 2022 parents.
THE DROP-OFF PERIOD FOR THIS SALE IS AT GLENROSE ONLY FROM Monday 19 April to Thursday 29 April 9.00 am.
STOCK NEEDED URGENTLY
Nothing is ever too small for us! Our sales are so popular that good quality stock is always in high demand!
HOW TO SELL
If you have items you would like to donate or sell:
- Items can only be accepted for sale (donation or consignment) provided they are in EXCELLENT condition. Items not meeting College standards or superseded will be withdrawn from sale and donated to charity without notice.
- Please leave your labelled items ONLY with Mrs Mary Tabuatamata at the Glencorse Uniform Store (and NOT at PLC Sydney Reception). No sales are available at the collection point.
- To be fair to all parents, no sales can be reserved or made available prior to the advertised sale
- Please do not drop-off at our shop on sale day
- If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely pinned with a completed Consignment Label. Post-it notes etc will be discarded and the item treated as donated.
If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely labelled with a Consignment Label. Please click here to download the Second-hand Uniform Consignment Labels.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is located next door to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is run entirely by volunteer mums and so does not open during the school holidays. Our sales are run once at the start of every term. Quality is high and prices are around half the cost of new.
For more information about second-hand uniform sales please contact the Second-Hand Uniform Coordinator.
Please note: The second hand uniform shop is operated by volunteer mums and is closed during school holidays. Please address all enquiries to the Uniform Coordinator, details below.
Second-Hand Uniform Co-ordinator