The second hand uniform shop has one sale at the start of every term . The date and details will be advertised within PLACES throughout 2022.
Please note: Customers are required to wear masks while in the shop (please BYO mask). Due to Social Distancing requirements, a maximum of 5 parents will be allowed in at any one time, so thank you all for your wonderful patience and kindness. All customers will need to have the Service NSW app installed on their phone for COVID-Safe check-in (click here for more details).
To help new and current families ahead of the school year, the Term 1 sale initially scheduled for 4 February will not take place; and is amended to an earlier date.
Term 1 2022
NEXT SALE : Saturday 29 January
- Time: there will be 2 time slots.
- 1st session: 10am - 11.30am only for new girls purchasing a tunic
- 2nd session: 11.30am - 3pm for all girls, new and current
The drop-off period for stock for this sale is also amended to close on Friday 28 January 1.00 pm. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ITEMS ANYWHERE OUTSIDE GLENCORSE DURING THIS TIME.
Payments may be made by cash or credit card.
Please note that the sale after this one will be early in Term 2.
Thd Second Hand Uniform Shop is located next door to the Aquatic Centre. All enquiries to the Second Hand uniform shop Co-ordinator email@example.com
STOCK NEEDED URGENTLY
Nothing is ever too small for us! Our sales are so popular that good quality stock is always in high demand!
HOW TO SELL
If you have items you would like to donate or sell:
- Items can only be accepted for sale (donation or consignment) provided they are in EXCELLENT condition. Items not meeting College standards or superseded will be withdrawn from sale and donated to charity without notice.
- Please leave your labelled items ONLY with Mrs Mary Tabuatamata at the Glencorse Uniform Store (and NOT at PLC Sydney Reception). No sales are available at the collection point.
- To be fair to all parents, no sales can be reserved or made available prior to the advertised sale
- Please do not drop-off at our shop on sale day
- If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely pinned with a completed Consignment Label. Post-it notes etc will be discarded and the item treated as donated.
If you wish to sell clothing on consignment, each and every item must be securely labelled with a Consignment Label. Please click here to download the Second-hand Uniform Consignment Labels.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is located next door to the JD Oates Aquatic Centre.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is run entirely by volunteer mums and so does not open during the school holidays. Our sales are run once at the start of every term. Quality is high and prices are around half the cost of new.
For more information about second-hand uniform sales please contact the Second-Hand Uniform Coordinator.
Please note: The second hand uniform shop is operated by volunteer mums and is closed during school holidays. Please address all enquiries to the Uniform Coordinator, details below.
Second-Hand Uniform Co-ordinator