Preschool Medical Information and Consent
So the College has a full understanding of your daughter's medical history and needs, please complete the following medical information forms. The Medical Information required is quite detailed and therefore it is broken into two sections:
- Section One: Student Medical Information and Consent and
- Section Two: Medical History Forms
Before completing these forms, please read the Notice Accompanying the Collection of Personal Data form that is issued by the College and available on Our Policies page of the website. To read the form, please click here.
The following information sets out the procedures at the College for injury or illness.
College Procedures in the Event of Injury or Illness
The Health Centre has a Registered Nurse on duty from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- The student will report to the Health Centre where her attendance will be recorded on the daily register, in personal medical records and attendance noted in the student’s handbook if presented.
- The College Nursing Sister on duty will assess and treat the student as required. If further care is required for day girls, parents will be notified.
- Student to report to the Health Centre (or First Aid room in Evandale or Junior School) where assessment and first aid will be administered by the College Nursing Sister or other staff members immediately present.
- If the student is injured whilst playing sport, she should report to her coach/teacher in the first instance and
then to the College Nursing Sister if on duty (Monday to Friday).
- Treatments as above will be documented in the daily register and in personal medical records and
attendance noted in the student’s handbook, if presented.
- It is imperative that Health Centre staff be aware of all medications taken by students.
- Assistance will be given by the College Nursing Sister or her delegate in the administration of prescription
medication when documentation is received from parents.
- Instructions of change to the original dose must be in writing from prescribing doctor.
- Short term prescription medicine will only be administered if the container states student’s name and dose,
and is labelled in the original container, with name of medication and specific times for administration.
- All medications administered by the College Nursing Sister or any other staff member will be recorded.
Non-Prescription of “Over the Counter” Medications
- Due to Department of Health regulations (Pharmaceutical Branch), no medication may be given to day students unless authorised by parents in writing.
- Any other medications will need to be supplied (in original container) to the Health Centre with the student’s name and instructions for use, and covering letter signed by the parents.
Please now complete the medical information form attached. There are two parts to this form. Once you have completed Section One, you will be redirected to Section Two.
Section One: Medical Information
This completes Section One of the medical information required. When you click the Submit button below, you will be redirected to Section Two.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *