PLACES, the PLC Sydney Portal, can we found at places.plc.nsw.edu.au
PLACES is the interface where parents, staff and students can access the various online services PLC Sydney has to offer (see screenshot to the left), such as:
• Connections - school news celebrating student and staff successes and achievements, and reports on various school activities and events.
• Notices - tailored bulletins and announcements, reminders and updates about upcoming school activities
• Calendar - lists all school activities and events
• Absences - student attendance log
• Financial Info - view current balances forschool fees and download statements here
• School website - www.plc.nsw.edu.au
• Co-curricular - detailed info and sign up for all co-curricular activities: Sport, Performing Arts, Public Speaking & Debating, Service Learning and Clubs
• Curriculum - information for Yrs 7 - 12, including textbook lists, assessment booklets, and important dates.
• Carer Portal - students’ reports etc
• Update my details - parents can change or update their contact details here
• Our Policies - includes information on Privacy, Child Protection, Anti Bullying, Mobile Technology, Discipline, Uniforms etc
• My Student Account - add funds to your debit card facilities for use at the canteen, cafe and the uniform shop.
• Travel - information about transportation to the College inc public buses, trains and PLC Sydney’s private bus service and how to book
To login to PLACES, please click here
assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org