Open Day & Fair - What's On
Not to be missed this year!
- Basket Stall – visit the basket stall, located on the ROUNDABOUT, for a range of delightful Mothers’ Day gifts.
- Cake Stall – featuring a range of cakes, biscuits and slices most of which are made from traditional recipes. Be sure to get in early!
- Carnival Rides – DRUMMOND FIELD and EVANDALE will have a large array of rides, and no less than previous years despite the construction works. Purchase your Unlimited Ride Band at the early-bird discount rate via our website.
- Evandale Kids Carnival – an array of colour and exciting activities for our younger members of the school community including face painting, pony rides, animal farm and music.
- Garden Stall – located at the YOUNG STREET CARPARK, visit the Garden Stall to pick up beautiful plants and outdoor gifts just in time for Mothers' Day.
- High Tea – book online as it's sure to be a sellout. Complete the booking form on our website. Or purchase a ticket on the day at the BOARDER'S VERANDAH.
- International Food Stalls – the CAMPHOR LAUREL TREE will once again play host to a range of food stalls from around the world. Look out for the new colourful decorations, music and traditional home cooked food.
- Rowing Minute Challenge – Located in the COURTYARD at the Easy Oar Cafe, come along and test your rowing skills.
- Second-Hand Books, CDs and DVDs – come past the SCIENCE AMPHITHEATRE and browse for hours through the hundreds of reading and listening treasures, you are bound to find something of interest.
- Silent Auction – bid online for unexpected treasures including lunch with Dr Burgis, Mrs Chiba or the Junior School Executive, Mrs Smyth, Mrs Watters and Ms Shearer. Or visit the Silent Auction Stall located in the COURTYARD.
- Ticket Collection – DRUMMOND FIELD or EVANDALE Ticket Booths.
Download the 2017 Open Day and Fair Program (PDF 1.1MB).
For a full list of stalls, visit the Open Day & Fair microsite.