Scholarships and Bursaries
The College is offering a number of Scholarships and Bursaries for 2019 that provide all or part remission of tuition fees for the successful applicants.
- Year 7 Academic Scholarships - open to new applicants and current PLC Sydney students and based on results achieved in the ACER Scholarships Test.
- Year 11 Academic Scholarship - awarded on the basis of academic achievement in Years 9 and 10.
- Year 7 Music Scholarships - open to new applicants and current PLC Sydney students, based on results achieved in the ACER Scholarships Test and music audition.
- Years 7 to 12 Music Scholarships - open to new applicants who play either the Double Bass, French Horn or Tuba.
- The Goodlet Legacy Junior School Music Scholarships - open to new applicants and current PLC Sydney students from Year 4 onwards, who play either Strings (Violin/Viola/Cello), Brass/Woodwind and Percussion.
- The Principal’s Scholarship of Excellence - awarded to students who are both academically capable and brilliant on the sporting field or in a cultural pursuit.
- The Syria/Iraq Scholarship - offered to an Assyrian refugee or girl fleeing the conflict in Syria and Iraq, who will enter Year 7/2019.
- The Boarding Bursary - awarded to students on a needs basis.
- The Foundation Bursary - awarded to a student on a needs basis.
Applications for the above Scholarships and Bursaries are now open. Further details are available at www.plc.nsw.edu.au/enrolments/scholarships.