Second-hand Uniform Sale
DATE: Wednesday 3 May 2017
TIME: 7.30–9.30 am
VENUE: PLC Sydney, Second-hand Uniform Shop (next to J D Oates Aquatic Centre)
PAYMENT: Cash, credit cards and cheques are accepted
CONTACT: Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The quality of our items is very high and our prices are about half the cost of new uniform prices.
All outgoing uniform items (which can be worn til the end of 2018) have been further discounted. Our stock includes brand new items such as blazers, kilts, senior shirts, summer shirts, tracksuits and PE shorts.
A reminder that the Second-hand Uniform Shop is run by volunteer mums and only opens for advertised sales held at the start of each term.
- Nothing is ever too small for us!
- Items must be in excellent condition. Any items that don't meet our standards will be donated to charity without notice.
- Please label all items (excluding donated items) with a Second-hand Uniform Consignment Label (see below).
- Ex-students, please add your bank account details to the back of each label.
- Items can be dropped off no later than Tuesday 2 May 2017 at two collection points Glencorse Uniform Shop with Mrs Mary Tabuatamata or the Visitor's Reception/School Shop with Mrs Rosemary Tarpey at. No sales are available at the collection points.
Download Consignment Label (PDF 127.2KB)