Second-hand Uniform Sale
DATE: Wednesday 8 February 2017
TIME: 7.30–9.30 am
VENUE: PLC Sydney, Second-hand Uniform Shop (next to J D Oates Aquatic Institute)
PAYMENT: Cash, credit cards and cheques are accepted
The quality of our items is very high and our prices are about half the cost of new uniform prices.
All outgoing uniform items (which can be worn for the next two years) have been further discounted. Our stock includes brand new items such as blazers, kilts, senior shirts, summer shirts, tracksuits, and PE shorts.
A reminder that the Second-hand Uniform Shop is run by volunteer mums and only opens for advertised sales held at the start of each term.
Senior Uniform Items
The Second-hand Uniform Shop can no longer accept the older style kilt, blouse and blazer for sale. However, items currently in stock will continue to be sold to current Year 12 girls at heavily discounted prices. For example, brand new senior shirts are just $10!
- Nothing is ever too small for us!
- Items must be in excellent condition. Any items that don't meet our standards will be donated to charity without notice.
- Please label all items (excluding donated items) with a Second-hand Uniform Consignment Label (see below).
- Ex-students, please add your bank account details to the back of each label.
- Items can be dropped off no later than Monday 6 February 2017 at two collection points: Glencorse Uniform Shop with Mrs Mary Tabuatamata or the Visitor's Reception/School Shop with Mrs Rosemary Tarpey at. No sales are available at the collection points.
Download Consignment Label (PDF 127.2KB)