Booking information will be emailed to parents in the first week of Term 1.
The Homework Club runs four days a week (Monday–Thursday).
What your daughter will get out of the homework group
- A quiet, fully supervised area conducive to study
- Assistance with organisational skills and work prioritisation
- Support through generalised homework advice
- Guidance with student research
- Access to resources
- Help with establishing an open dialogue with their teachers in cases of subject specific difficulties*
- Camaraderie between students who have a desire to improve their personal academic performance
*The student-teacher relationship is seen as paramount. In assisting open communication between your daughter and her teachers, we aim to empower your daughter to take responsibility for her own learning and enable teachers to better respond to individual student needs
||Nil. This is a learning opportunity provided by the College. We do however set a maximum number of 27 students in each session and we restrict each student to a maximum of two sessions per week.
||Students from Years 7–10
||PLC Sydney, Macindoe Research Centre, The Flight Deck
||Monday–Thursday 3.15–4.30 pm