Gateway Project Update
We have made good progress over the past couple of weeks on The Gateway Project:
- The first concrete pour took place successfully last week. We now have a basement in the section of the building near The Croydon.
- The new entrance gate has been opened. Students can now access the College via a temporary gate on Young Street – just down the road from the railway bridge
- Our thanks to the Junior School staff and students in Years 4 and 5 who successfully moved to their temporary classrooms last week. ‘Camp Hamilton’ is now in full swing!
- The new toilet block was installed
- We look forward to the holidays when the last of the old Hamilton buildings will be demolished. This week all recyclable items will be removed.
We have lost some days to rain, but Total Constructions are completing work to a high standard.