2016 Open Day and Fair
The PLC Sydney Open Day and Fair is fast approaching and will take place soon after the Easter break and Term 1 school holidays. This year we will be incorporating a new school layout designed to work around construction of The Gateway Project. This will add new character, charm and fun to the Fair as you find new stalls in old places and your old favourites tucked away in newly opened areas.
As always, the Open Day and Fair will be one of the highlights on the school calendar. In addition to the Evandale Carnival, Drummond Field rides and wonderful home-cooked international food stalls, there will be a number of exciting new attractions in 2016, including an all new Hamilton Book Fair.
The Open Day and Fair is a great way to meet people and join in the school community. We encourage everyone to find a way to get involved early. Some of the activities you could consider include:
- Start collecting your donations for the basket stall. A note will be sent home shortly with more details; however, any items that could be included in a Mothers’ Day gift basket would be appreciated;
- Clean out your bookshelves ready for donations to be made to the second-hand book stall. Collections will start in the coming weeks;
- Send us an email with an idea for a stall;
- Put your hand up as a volunteer to give an hour or two to an existing stall. We are happy to find a spot for you and, as always, need all the help we can get. Emails can be sent to Rosaria Cusumano at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a donation to the Silent Auction. We are looking for anything that you think may be of value such as tickets to events, unique experiences or rare collectibles. Please contact Rebecca Edwards at: email@example.com;
- Sponsor a stall. If your family or company is interested then please contact Tony Nejasmic at: Tony.Nejasmic@macquarie.com
The Open Day and Fair is a major fundraiser for the P & F Association, the proceeds of which support many exciting activities, projects and resources that benefit all students.
If you have any queries regarding the Fair, please contact Fair Coordinator Daniel Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org