Scholarships and Bursaries now open
The College is offering a number of Scholarships and Bursaries for 2018 that provide all or part remission of tuition fees for the successful applicants.
- The Foundation Bursary, awarded to a student on a needs basis.
- The Boarding Bursary, awarded to students on a needs basis.
- The Principal’s Scholarship of Excellence, awarded to students who are both academically capable and brilliant on the sporting field or in a cultural pursuit.
- Year 7 Academic Scholarships, open to new applicants and current PLC Sydney students and based on results achieved in the ACER Scholarships Test.
- Year 11 Academic Scholarship, awarded on the basis of academic achievement in Years 9 and 10.
- Year 7 Music Scholarships, open to new applicants and current PLC Sydney students, based on results achieved in the ACER Scholarships Test and music audition.
- Years 7 to 12 Music Scholarships open to new applicants who play either the Double Bass, French Horn or Tuba.
- The Goodlet Legacy Junior School Music Scholarships, open to new applicants and current PLC Sydney students from Year 4 onwards, who play either Strings (Violin/Viola/Cello), Brass/Woodwind and Percussion.
Applications for the above Scholarships and Bursaries open today. Further details are available at www.plc.nsw.edu.au/enrolments/scholarships.