Second-hand Textbook Fair
This year’s Second-hand Textbook Fair for students in Years 7-11 will be held on Tuesday 24 November, from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm in College Hall.
Books for sale must be included on the 2016 Textbook Lists which can be found on the Student Noticeboard or at: www.campion.com.au.
Study guides can be sold second-hand through the school.
Payment for Books
Proceeds from the sale of your books will be credited to your School or Fee Account. Purchases will be debited from your School or Fee Account. There are no cash transactions.
Please note that the P & F Association deducts a fee of 20% from all sales.
If you have any books that you wish to sell, please bring them to College Hall on Monday 23 November between 8.00 am - 12.00 pm (Unfortunately we cannot take receipt of any books outside of these times). Please do not leave any books at the Visitors' Reception and Enquiries Office.
Preparing your books for sale
- All books must be supplied in a bag.
- Each book must have the student’s name and home room inside the cover.
- All books you wish to sell must be listed on a Seller’s Sheet, which needs to be included in the bag.
- Click on the following link to access the online Seller's Sheet Form: https://www.plc.nsw.edu.au/community/parent-support/p-f-textbook-fair-2015
- Complete and submit the form. You will receive an email confirming the books you wish to sell. Please print out the email confirmation and place it in the bag with the books.
Collection of unsold books
Any books not sold should be collected from College Hall on Wednesday 25 November Hall between 8.00 am - 12.30 pm. Books not collected during that time will be disposed of.
Further information To obtain more information, please contact Mrs Lynne Knapman, Director of Co-curricular and Academic Support
, at: email@example.com.