Term 4 IPSHA Sport Sign-up
Sport Options: Tennis and Basketball
Sign-ups for IPSHA Saturday morning Tennis and Basketball for Term 4, 2015 were emailed to parents last week. Any girls in Years 4 to 6 who are interested in trying out for this competition need to sign up by the closing date stated in the email.
Tennis: Please note that in order to be able to compete in IPSHA Tennis competition, girls MUST be able to serve. The trials for Tennis will be held on Tuesday 11 August at PLC Sydney from 3.40–4.40 pm. ALL girls MUST attend the trials.
Basketball: The IPSHA Basketball competition ran for the first time in 2014. PLC Sydney will be fielding teams for the first time in 2015. All information about uniform and trial dates are included in the ‘Sign-up’ email.
Term 3 Saturday Sport
The IPSHA (Netball) and IGSSA (Hockey & Netball) Saturday Sport competitions commenced last weekend. All sports draws can be found on the PLC Sydney Sport microsite.
NOTE: Only PLC Sydney sport uniforms are to be worn to games and during the games. As it is winter, the school tracksuit, including the grey zip-up sports top, is the ONLY appropriate layer to be worn. Students who wear any attire that is not part of the PLC Sydney sports uniform, which is seen by a coach or staff member, will be asked to remove it.
Term 4 IGSSA Sport Sign-up
Water Polo, Touch Football and Volleyball.
Rowing & Diving (Term 4, 2015 & Term 1, 2016).
Sign up to Rowing now for your Term 4 sport. Come and be a part of this amazing, unique, rewarding, fun sport of Rowing.
Rowing is great because:
- It is very well-organised with fair selection and competition
- It will help with your time management, leadership and goal setting skills
- You will experience a strong sense of camaraderie and team spirit
- You will feel like you belong to something unique – a special team connection
- You will be the fittest and strongest you have ever been
- You will enjoy exercise and the beautiful surroundings of Sydney’s harbour and bays
- You will realise potential in yourself that you never knew was there
- You will create strong bonds and friendships across year levels
- You will be and feel part of an amazing community
- This is a rare opportunity to experience something new and different.
For more information, please contact Ms Jenny Clarke on 0409 825 949 or at: email@example.com
PLC Sydney Rhythmic Gymnastics
We are pleased to announce the new Head Coach of Rhythmics, Miss Jaelle Cohen. Jaelle represented Australia in the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland. She has also competed in three World Championships and numerous international competitions throughout her career. Jaelle comes to us with a wealth of knowledge and experience that will be of great beneficial to the PLC Sydney program. If you are interested in your daughter joining the PLC Sydney Rhythmic Gymnastics program, please email Jaelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org.