Hamilton Swimming Carnival
PLC SYdney Hamilton Swimming Carnival 2017
Date: Friday 10 February 2017
Time: 9.00 am - 1.30 pm (approx)
Venue: Ashfield Pool
ARRIVAL and TRANSPORT to and from venue:
- The girls are to come to the College as usual for 8.20 am roll call, which will be held in House Patrons’ classrooms.
- Students will walk down to the pool in House groups at 8.45 am with their sports bag.
- Girls will be permitted to return home with their parents or another adult designated in writing by the parents, however, must have their names signed off by the House Patron before leaving.
- Parking at the venue: Parents, when parking in nearby streets, please consider residents by not parking illegally or blocking driveways.
- Girls are to travel to and from school in full PE uniform, wearing their House T-shirts with their PLC Sydney black shorts, sand shoes and socks.
- The school tracksuit may be worn if the day is cool.
- Students should bring adequate supply of snacks and drinks from home in their sports bags for the morning.
- Whilst the canteen will be open for parents’ use, please DO NOT purchase items for your daughters
What to bring
- Important: All girls must bring a hat and sunscreen (which needs to be reapplied).
- Water and any other drinks required
- Your best voice, so you can barrack for your house!
After Carnival Care
- Staff will supervise the remainder of the students at school until the usual finishing time.
- Aftercare will operate as normal.
- Those girls who will be remaining at school for the afternoon will need to bring their lunch.
- There will be no Year 3 or Year 4 Football after school. However, all other activities will continue.
All swimming and diving enquires should be directed to Miss Tara Sheerin, Head of Junior School Sport on email@example.com
Good Luck to all competitors. Parents are most welcome to attend to cheer for the girls and their Houses. Have a wonderful day!