PLC SYdney Swimming & Diving Carnival 2017
Date: Tuesday 7 February 2017
Time: 8.30 am - 2.30 pm (approx)
Venue: Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre, Homebush
- Year 7 students, Transition students and Boarders will be transported to the pool by the school bus.
- Senior students are allowed to make their own way to and from the venue, if their parents permit.
- Any other student requiring a seat on the bus TO and/or FROM the carnival, please be in Thompson Hall at 8.15 am. To return to school by bus, please assemble immediately after the carnival at the bus drop off.
- The buses will depart from the Aquatic Centre at approximately 2.40 pm to return to school. The drop off and pick up is the same place in the bus section at Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre.
- Upon arrival, please report to your House Patron to have your attendance checked and your competitor number written on your hand.
- Your house patron will be wearing the same colours as you. This needs to be done by 8.45 am as the first event is 9.00 am
NB Your student number should be written in black marking pen on your LEFT UPPER ARM between shoulder and elbow
- There is a cafe available, but it is best to bring your own food and water as the cafe is open to the public and may experience long delays.
The school nurse will be in attendance for medical matters.
- The nurse will be located in the Lorraine Crapp room which is midway along the western side of the main pool on the pool deck
What to bring
- Clothing - only school or House colours may be work
- Your best voice, so you can barrack for your house!
All swimming and diving enquires should be directed to Ms Capes in the PE Staffroom on 9704 5645.
Good Luck to all competitors. Have a wonderful day!