There are a number of squads available to swimmers within the Sydney Swim PLC Club. They are:
- A1: Invitational only and a member of SSPLC.
- TROJAN: Invitational only and a member of SSPLC.
- CHALLENGE: Competitive Swimmers (Metro and State Qualifier) and a member of SSPLC.
- REP: Competitive swimmers attending at least 3-4 sessions per week and a member of SSPLC.
- TARGET: Swimmers attend at least 3 sessions per week and strong in all 4 strokes. They are encouraged to join SSPLC.
- SENIOR SQUAD: Improve fitness and cross training for all sports.
- JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT: Developing all 4 strokes. Focus is on skills and technique and a minimum of 2 training sessions per week are required.
- MINI SQUAD (A, B & C levels): Developing strokes and confidence. Focus is on building skills and techniques.