PLC Sydney Squads
There are a number of squads available to swimmers within the PLC Sydney Swim Club. They are:
- MINI SQUAD (A,B&C levels): Developing strokes and confidence. Focus is on building skills and techniques.
- JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT: Developing all 4 strokes. Focus is on skills and technique and a minimum of 2 training sessions per week are required.
- TARGET: Swimmers attend at least 3 sessions per week and strong in all 4 strokes. They are encouraged to join PLC SYDNEY SWIM CLUB
- REP: Competitive swimmers attending at least 3-4 sessions per week and a member of PLC Sydney Swim Club.
- SENIOR SQUAD: Improve fitness and cross training for all sports.
- METRO SQUAD: For those swimmers who are competing at Metro level.
- STATE SQUAD: For swimmers competing at State level.
- NATIONAL SQUAD: For swimmers competing at a national level.
Download the 2019 Swim Squad Schedule for Terms 2 and 3 here