The principal source of income for the Education Fund comes from enrolment fees. Each year the capital accrued creates an ever greater corpus of funds to be used in support of the school.
Many millions of dollars are advanced to PLC Sydney in the form of low interest loans for major building developments and property purchases.
In addition, the interest earned on the capital goes to provide or significantly support:
- scholarships and bursaries
- international student exchanges
- national and international student tours and competitions
- staff study tours, research grants and exchanges
- the employment of specialist teaching staff
- the acquisition of educational equipment and resources
- the enhancement of the College environment
Download the Education Fund Donation Form here. (PDF 374.5KB)