All former students of PLC Sydney are invited to join the Ex-Students' Union.
Cost: $200 one-off payment to become a Life Member. All Life Members are bound by the ESU Constitution Rules.
Download the ESU Constitution Rules here. (PDF 489.6KB)
How to become a Member
There are two ways to become a member, via 1. online or 2. post.
1. to submit your application Online
To apply online, please click here.
2. TO SUBMIT YOUR Application by post
1. Print out and complete the Ex-students' Union Membership Application Form.
Download the Ex-students' Union Membership Application Form here (PDF 99.7KB).
2. Send your completed membership form and cheque/money order, payable to the 'PLC Sydney Ex-Students' Union', to:
The Secretary, PLC Sydney Ex-Students' Union
Croydon, NSW 2132
3. If you would prefer to pay your lifetime membership directly into the ESU's bank accounts, the account details are as follows:
Account Number: 0090 8693
Account Name: Presbyterian Ladies College, Sydney Ex-Students Union
Reference: Please enter: ESU Membership