Textbooks and Stationery
Textbooks and stationery resources for 2020 are now available through the Campion website. Their online system is able to assist parents and students to select and purchase their required textbooks. We find this prepackaged delivery service efficient and easy to use, and Campion have sufficient stock to supply all PLC Sydney students. Please note that you do have the option to source and purchase these items independently, however the girls will require all
the listed textbooks and stationery, ready for the first day of the new school year.
As a guide to Campion's online procedures and to view the full list of your daughter's textbooks, please click on the Campion link below. Once you know what books you would like to order, please follow the online instructions.
- Years 8 - 12: Students will require:
- Calculator 1 x Casio FX-100 AU PLUS calculator
- Grid book for Mathematics (A4 5mm Grid Binder Book)
- A4 lined paper (in book form for each subject, or in a folder)
- Ruler, pens
- Individual teachers may include additional items to this list
- Boarding students: stationery requirements will be arranged via the College at the start of Term 1
- For Junior School, please complete the online order form by Friday 29 November 2019.
- For Years 8 to 11, complete the online order by Friday 22 November 2019.
- Year 7 orders must be placed by Friday 29 November 2019.
- All Junior School orders will be delivered to the College in time for distribution in Week 1 of Term 1, 2020
- Orders for Years 8 to 11 will be delivered to your home/office address during the week ending Friday 6 December 2019. Year 7 will be delivered during the week ending Friday 17 January 2020. (Please note that Boarders' orders will be delivered to the College)
Please contact Campion if you require assistance with the order process. Their details and instruction about how to order online can be found below.
If you have any queries about your daughter's subject selections when ordering online, please email email@example.com
Ms Trish Pollett
Head Teacher Curriculum PK-12
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
- Click the Campion website link below to start the process
- Create an account using your email address and password
TO ORDER ONLINE CLICK HERE.
nb. PLEASE NOTE that ELECTRONIC BOOKS (DIGITAL) are AVAILABLE ONLINE only
• Products with an ECode on this resource list can only be ordered online at www.campion.com.au
• Please ensure you order carefully as returns on these items are not accepted
• These products are a single user, one year licence (unless otherwise stated)
PAYMENT: ALL ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card (VISA and MASTERCARD only) Credit Cards will be charged on submission of order
- Money Order (Available from Australia Post. Payable to Campion Education)
- Prices are correct at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice. Campion does not accept cheques or late orders.
Please read the Delivery Information and Refund Policy included in the downloads above.
CAMPION OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed all Public Holidays.
Closed from 12 pm 20 December 2019, reopening Thursday 2 January 2020.
Please contact Campion on (02) 8905 8691 if you require assistance with the order process.
TEXTBOOK and resource LISTS FOR 2020
Click here to see a full list of each year's textbooks and other resources for 2020
Second-hand TEXTBOOK trading
The second-hand textbook trading initiative provide parents with the ability to trade their second-hand items via the Sustainable School Shop website. The service preferences our school first and then provides access to buy and sell items with families attending other schools as many schools use this service. It may provide an alternative to purchasing new textbooks each year. Access to second-hand textbooks is available all year.
Click here to find out more