PLC Sydney Parents' Charter
PLC Sydney relies on a close working relationship with their parents. We believe that students benefit greatly from positive, honest and respectful relationships. The task of educating a student is long term.
We aim for PLC Sydney young women to be:
- people of integrity and purpose
- considered, generous and kind
- disciplined and thoughtful
- respectful and willing to serve
- considerate of others
By enrolling their daughters at PLC Sydney, parents are committing to developing a positive partnership with our school through their:
Support of our partnership
- working positively and openly with school staff, thereby fostering a spirit of goodwill and cooperation
- ensuring their daughters attend each day (unless ill), wear uniform with pride and follow through on their commitments
Support our structures and staff
- supporting the discipline policy of the School and the Parent Code of Conduct
- keeping the School informed of any relevant changes to the girls’ personal circumstances including contact details and medical issues
- engaging respectfully with all staff
- raising any issues in private conversation. We believe in public praise, private praise, and private difficult conversations, but not public difficult conversations
Loyalty to school
- representing the school in all forums
- paying school fees in a timely manner
- contributing, where possible, to the school community
Before completing the Parent Charter form below please download and read our Parent Code of Conduct Parent Code of Conduct here.
We look forward to a close working relationship with all PLC Sydney parents and guardians.
PLC Sydney Parent Charter
Please note that by filling out and submitting the Parent Charter form below (which constitutes a signature), you are accepting the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not wish to agree to the Charter, the Principal's office will be notified of your decision.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *