Apply Online - Year 7 Music Scholarships
This is Part One of a two part process.
Please complete the PLC Sydney Application Form below, attaching all the supporting documentation.
Before you proceed with your online application, please make sure you have the following documentation ready.
- The applicant's last school report
- Information about the applicant's academic, music or co-curricular achievements eg any academic awards she has won; what musical standard she has achieved; any musical interests the applicant may have, e.g. Choir, Violin Grade V, Oboe Grade II, etc any sporting teams in which the applicant has been involved or any additional co-curricular activities e.g. Brownies, Girl Guides, Little Athletics, etc.? Please provide details.
- Please outline any other information that might be helpful in the selection process such as any positions of responsibility held in her school e.g. Class Captain, Sports Captain etc and information that supports the potential contribution of the applicant to the broad goals of PLC Sydney.
- Proof of citizenship/residency eg Australian Birth Certificates, Australian Citizenship Certificates etc
NB Copies of supporting materials must not exceed 10 pages in total. Please note each attachment should be no more than 2 MB otherwise your application will be too large and won't be able to submit online.
Once you have completed the PLC Sydney Application Form, you will be redirected to the PLC Sydney Music Application Form, that completes the second part of the application process.
Please note: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be requested to audition.
PLEASE NOW FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
- All fields marked with a red * are Mandatory field(s). If you fail to fill in one of these fields, your application will NOT be submitted. Once your application has successfully been submitted, you will receive an email as a record of your application.
Year 7 Music Scholarship Application Form
Mandatory field(s) marked with *