Apply Online - Goodlet Legacy Junior School Music Scholarship
This is Part One of a two part process.
Please complete the PLC Sydney Application Form below. Once completed, please send a copy of the online application, along with all your supporting documentation (listed below) and submit before the closing date.
Please note that once you have completed your online application, you are required to print off the online form and send it to the College along with the following supporting documentation. Your application will only be complete once the College has received the following documents and copy of the online application. Please ensure these are sent to the College prior to the closing date of the Scholarship.
- The applicant's last two (2) years' school reports
- A covering letter written by the applicant
- Information about the applicant's academic and co-curricular achievements eg any sporting teams in which the applicant has been involved and to what standard she has achieved; any musical interests the applicant may have, e.g. Choir, Violin Grade V, Oboe Grade II, etc and any additional co-curricular activities e.g. Brownies, Girl Guides, Little Athletics, etc? If so, please provide details.
- Please outline any other information that might be helpful in the selection process such as any positions of responsibility held in her school e.g. Class Captain, Sports Captain etc and any information that supports the potential contribution of the applicant to the broad goals of PLC Sydney.
Once you have completed the PLC Sydney Application Form, you will be redirected to the PLC Sydney Music Application Form, that completes the second part of the application process.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUESTED TO AUDITION.
PLEASE NOW FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
- All fields marked with a red * are Mandatory field(s). If you fail to fill in one of these fields, your application will NOT be submitted. Once your application has successfully been submitted, you will receive an email as a record of your application.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *