APPLICATIONS FOR THE CORADINE SCHOLARSHIP in 2018 are currently CLOSED
Available to Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander girls seeking entry to Year 7. Awarded to up to one applicant per year, the scholarship covers full tuition fees for up to six years (from Year 7 to Year 12), textbooks, uniforms, excursions and technology fees.
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible students need to be:
- Of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage (identify as and recognised by Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander communities)
- Determined and enthusiastic about completing their high school years at PLC Sydney
- Keen to embrace the opportunities that our College offers and willing to contribute to the rich fabric of our school community
- Determined to attain a Higher School Certificate
- Supportive of the Christian ethos of our College
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a PLC Sydney Scholarship Application Form and a Coradine Scholarship Application Form with supporting documentation.
Download a Coradine Scholarship Application Form here (PDF 70.9KB).
To apply online, please complete the Coradine Scholarship Application Form above and attach it to the PLC Sydney Application Form as part of your supporting documentation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT 2017 APPLICATIONS
There is one scholarship place available for a student to start in 2017. If you are interested please submit an application or contact Mrs Natalie Gore ASAP.
Important Dates for 2018 APPLICATIONS
APPLICATIONS FOR THE CORADINE SCHOLARSHIP ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
For more information on the Indigenous Bursary please contact
Mrs Natalie Gore on (+612) 9704 5685