Apply Online - Boarding Bursary
This is Part One of a two part process.
Please complete the PLC Sydney Application Form below, attaching all the supporting documentation.
Before you proceed with your online application, please make sure you have the following documentation ready.
- The applicant's last two (2) years' school reports
- A covering letter written by the applicant
- Information about the applicant's academic and co-curricular achievements eg any sporting teams in which the applicant has been involved and to what standard she has achieved; any musical interests the applicant may have, e.g. Choir, Violin Grade V, Oboe Grade II, etc and any additional co-curricular activities e.g. Brownies, Girl Guides, Little Athletics, etc? If so, please provide details.
- Please outline any other information that might be helpful in the selection process such as any positions of responsibility held in her school e.g. Class Captain, Sports Captain etc and any information that supports the potential contribution of the applicant to the broad goals of PLC Sydney.
Once you have completed the PLC Sydney Application Form, you will be redirected to the PLC Sydney Scholarships & Bursaries Asset Form, that completes the second part of the application process.
Scholarships are open to Australian residents ONLY.
PLEASE NOW FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
- All fields marked with a red * are Mandatory field(s). If you fail to fill in one of these fields, your application will NOT be submitted. Once your application has successfully been submitted, you will receive an email as a record of your application.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *