New Student Information 2021
Dear New Parents
Welcome to PLC Sydney
As the time is fast approaching when your daughter will start at her new school, we are seeking some further information so we have a full understanding of all your daughter's needs. There is also other Important Information that you will find useful before starting school at PLC Sydney.
The information is relevant to a range of areas. That is:
- Medical Information - Day Students
- Medical Information - Boarding Students
- Co-Curricular and Curricular Questionnaire relating to Sport, Music and Languages
- Technology Information and Requirements
- PLC Sydney Parent Charter
- Publications Permission
- House Affiliation Form
- Textbook Orders
- Uniform Requirements and Bookings
- School Opal Card
- PLC Sydney Bus Service Information
- Out of Hours School Care
- National Goals for Schooling
As the information required differs slightly depending on the year your daughter will enter, please click on the appropriate link below or via the left hand side menu to commence the process.
NB: Please note that we require this additional information by COB on Friday 23 October 2020.
Pre-K New Students: Please click here to start the process.
Kindergarten to Year 6 New Students: Please click here to start the process.
Senior School Years 7 to 12 New Students: Please click here to start the process.
If you have any queries about any of the information or links above, please contact:
Lynne Emanuel, Director of Communications.
M: 0408 400 429
We thank you in anticipation and look forward to welcoming both you and your daughter to PLC Sydney in the near future.