2020 Years 7 to 12 New Students
Dear New Parent/Guardian
In order to assist us in making your daughter's commencement at PLC Sydney as smooth as possible, we require information relevant to a range of areas listed below. We require this information to be completed by Tuesday 19 November 2019.
You will need to come back to this page to click through to each of the relevant topic areas below.
When you are ready to begin, please click on the links below to provide or access the additional information required.
- Medical Information - Day Students
- Medical Information - Boarding Students
- Co-Curricular and Curricular Questionnaire relating to Sport and Music
- Language Questionnaire for Year 7 students, new to PLC Sydney, ONLY
- Technology Information and Requirements
- PLC Sydney Parent Charter
- Publications Permission
- House Affiliation Form for new Years 7 to 11 students ONLY
- Textbook Orders and Stationery List
- Uniform Requirements
- Transportation and School Opal Card
- PLC Sydney Bus Service Information
- National Goals for Schooling Questionnaire for NEW students ONLY
Please note: The information is collected online. You do NOT need to print, sign or deliver any of these forms. Your 'signature' refers to an electronic signature. When you type your name and click on the 'submit' button, you've electronically signed the document and created an official record.
We thank you in anticipation and look forward to welcoming both you and your daughter to PLC Sydney in the near future.
Mrs Catherine Marvell
Director of Enrolments
Tel: (+612) 9704 5626