2019 Years 7 to 12 New Students
Dear New Parent / Guardian
Welcome to PLC Sydney
As the time is fast approaching when your daughter will start at her new school, we are seeking some further information so we have a full understanding of all your daughter's needs.
In order to assist us in making your daughter's commencement at PLC Sydney as smooth as possible, we require information relevant to a range of areas listed below.
You will need to come back to this page to click through to each of the relevant topic areas below.
When you are ready to begin, please click on the links below to provide or access the additional information required.
- Medical Information - Day Students
- Medical Information - Boarding Students
- Co-Curricular and Curricular Questionnaire relating to Sport and Music
- Language Questionnaire for Year 7 students, new to PLC Sydney, ONLY
- Technology Information and Requirements
- Publications Permission
- House Affiliation Form for new Years 8 to 11 students ONLY
- Textbook Orders - Resource List
- Uniform Requirements
- Transportation and School Opal Card
- National Goals for Schooling Questionnaire for NEW students ONLY
Please note: The information is collected online. You do NOT need to print, sign or deliver any of these forms. Your 'signature' refers to an electronic signature. When you type your name and click on the 'submit' button, you've electronically signed the document and created an official record of your daughter's need and your wishes.
We thank you in anticipation and look forward to welcoming both you and your daughter to PLC Sydney in the near future.
Mrs Catherine Marvell
Director of Enrolments
Tel: (+612) 9704 5695