Copy of Application for Enrolment
Welcome to our online Application for Enrolment process.
Please note there is a non refundable application fee of $440 (including GST) payable in this process.
Before you proceed with your online application, please make sure you have all your daughter's personal documents ready for attachment.
Supporting Documentation checklist:
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- A recent passport sized photograph
- A copy of the student’s residency/citizenship papers if the student or both parents were born overseas
- A copy of the latest school report if the student is of school age (translated in English if overseas student)
- NAPLAN test results for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9 (if applicable)
- Any additional educational or medical reports relevant to your daughter
- Any applicable legal or court orders (if applicable)
- Results of AEAS English competency (for students educated overseas)
You will only be able to submit the form when all fields are completed, so please have everything ready before you start.
Before you start your application
- Please ensure you have read and understood our:
- Enrolment Policy
- Conditions of Enrolment
- Enrolment Information and Fee Schedule for 2015
- Notice Accompanying the Collection of Personal Data
- If you wish to enrol your daughter as a full fee paying overseas student, please read this information.
- An application for enrolment is required for all scholarship applications. To view the various Scholarships on offer at PLC Sydney, please click here.
Click here to start your application
For further inquires about the process, please contact:
Mrs Catherine Marvell
Director of Enrolments
Mrs Tamara Wright
Tel: (+612) 9704 5695