Prospective Parent Information Sessions
Families and girls interested in a PLC Sydney education are invited to attend one of our Prospective Parent Information Sessions and Meet the Principal.
To attend our next Prospective Parent Information Session, please click on the link below and complete the Registration form.
In 2018, these sessions will be held on:
- Tuesday 20 March at 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm - THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED
- Tuesday 5 June at 9.30 am - 11.30 am
- Tuesday 14 August at 9.30 am - 11.30 am
- Tuesday 13 November at 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm
These sessions allow you to:
- meet the Principal
- explore our facilities and grounds
- listen to presentations by staff and students
- ask questions
Also in June, we are holding a special Junior School Open Classroom Morning (Kindergarten to Year 2)
on Tuesday 19 June at 9.00 am.
This morning information session will allow you to:
- meet both the Principal of PLC Sydney, Dr Paul Burgis, and our new Head of Junior School, Mrs Melissa Watters
- see our Junior School classrooms in action
- explore our Junior School grounds and PLC Sydney facilities
- meet the teachers and ask questions about what life is like as a Junior School student at PLC Sydney
If you are interesting in attending this special Junior School morning, please register below.
Information sessions are catered to prospective parents. Children are also welcome to attend.
Sessions fill quickly and so bookings are essential. As the date of your selected session approaches, you will be provided with detailed information.
Alternatively you may wish to arrange a private tour at a time convenient for you and your family. To do this, please fill out the Book a Private Tour form or contact the Enrolments Office.