Principal's Reception 2018
Dr Paul Burgis, Principal of Presbyterian Ladies' College, warmly invites you to PLC Sydney's 2018 Principal's Reception in Orange.
Choosing the right school for your daughter is an important decision. Our lunch reception is an informal gathering that welcome all ex-students, current families and prospective families to catch up with old friends, meet some of our staff and hear what PLC Sydney has to offer.
Director of Enrolments, Mrs Catherine Marvell, and Director of Boarding, Ms Pauline Turner, will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have about enrolments or life on campus at the PLC Sydney Boarding House.
We look forward to welcoming you to a lovely afternoon at the Highlands Heritage Vineyard. Please join us for lunch.
- Orange: Sunday 20 May 2018 from 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- Highlands Heritage Estate - reception and lunch
- 4968 Mitchell Hwy, Orange
For more information about the venue, please click here.
- To attend the 2018 Principal's Reception in Orange, please complete the registration form below by Friday 11 May 2018.
- If you require any further information about these events, please contact:
Ms Jo Elder
P: (+612) 9704 5699
Mandatory field(s) marked with *