Parent and Friends' Association
The PLC Sydney Parents and Friends’ (P&F) Association fosters communication among parents and friends and provides fundraising support for the College.
The P & F Association is responsible for a number of support groups which enrich the lives of our students by improving the quality of the College’s educational resources.
All parents of current PLC Sydney students are automatically provided with membership to the P&F Association and are encouraged to become actively involved.
The P&F Association meets in Macindoe Research Centre at 7.00 pm on the first Monday of every month during school term. Meetings are also conducted online via Zoom for those who are unable to physically attend. All parents and friends are welcome.
The P&F host a number of events throughout the year, including our annual Welcome Cocktail Party in February each year, the second-hand textbook and uniform sales. All upcoming events are listed on our Events site. To find out more about what's going on at the College, click here.
- President: Mr Tony Nejasmic
- Vice President: Mr Philip Argy
- Secretary: Ms Shona Gawel
- Treasurer: Mr Dean Galanos
- Executive: Mrs Georgie Moodie
- Executive: Mrs Michelle Ladkins
- NSW Parents' Council Rep: Mr Philip Argy
2021 open day and fair committee
- Georgie Moodie – Fair Convenor
- Sarah Alder – Evandale Coordinator
- Nikki Roxburgh – Silent Auction
- Jason Mallia – Ride Coordinator
- Pauline Su – Food Stall and Sponsorship Coordinator
- Jo Elder – Events Manager
- Rosaria Cusumano – Volunteer Coordinator
- External Stall Coordinator - this position is vacant. If you are interested in joining the committee, please send us an email.
Please download a copy of our constitution here.
For more information or to find out how you can get involved please contact us.