Parent and Friends' Association
The PLC Sydney Parents and Friends’ (P&F) Association fosters communication among parents and friends and provides fundraising support for the College.
The P & F Association is responsible for a number of support groups which enrich the lives of our students by improving the quality of the College’s educational resources.
All parents of current PLC Sydney students are automatically provided with membership to the P&F Association and are encouraged to become actively involved.
The P&F Association meets in Macindoe Research Centre at 7.00 pm on the first Monday of every month during school term. All parents and friends are welcome.
The P&F host a number of events throughout the year, including second-hand textbook and uniform sales. All upcoming events are listed on our Events site. To find out more about what's going on at the College, click here.
Please note that in 2016, we have confirmed the following event dates:
- Friday 12 February: 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm. PLC Sydney Parents a Friends (P&F) Welcome to 2016 Cocktail Party.
- Friday 14 October: 7.00 am to 2.00 pm. Annual PLC Sydney Golf Day.
- President: Mr Tony Nejasmic
- Vice President: Mr Daniel Bosco
- Secretary: Mr Bruce Ferguson
- Treasurer: Mr Jaimie Sach
- Executive: Mr Drue Prentice
- Executive: Mrs Sophie Arkelidis
- NSW Parents' Council Rep: Mr Philip Argy
Please download a copy of our constitution here. (PDF 178.5KB)
For more information or to find out how you can get involved please contact us.