Term 1 Events
To RSVP, book and/or pre-pay online, please click on the link below to your nominated event activity.
P&F / JSA Welcome Cocktail Party
Date: Friday 10 February at 6.30 pm
Venue: Top floor of the Macindoe Research Centre (Library)
This special event is to welcome all our new and existing parents and staff back to PLC Sydney. Join us for drinks and canapés, as we welcome in the New Year. This is a great opportunity to meet other parents, chat with teachers and be entertained by the PLC Sydney Baroque Orchastra. We look forward to meeting you on the night.
Please click here to RSVP to the event
Ice Block Days
Thursday 16 February and Thursday 16 March
Cool down from the Summer heat, by buying an ice block from the JSA.
Ice Block Days are held in Evandale and Hamilton in the 2nd half of lunch. Usually on offer is a Lemonade Icy Pole and Frosty Fruit. The cost is $1.50 per ice block.
Online bookings still to come
Easter Hot Cross Bun Drive - cancelled
Pre-order your hot cross buns
- Click below to pre-order Traditional and Choc-chip, 6 pack of Hot Cross Buns, supplied by Baker’s Delight for $6.50 per 6 pack.
- Orders must be completed by 30 March PLEASE NOTE: STRICTLY NO LATE RSVPS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
- Packs will be delivered to the girls classrooms during the day of the 5th April.
The Easter Hot Cross Buns has been cancelled for 2017
EASTER Morning Tea with hot cross buns
Wednesday 5 April
- The Easter Hot Cross Bun Morning Tea is held in Evandale and Hamilton during recess
- Morning tea includes a Hot Cross bun and drink
- Your choice of 1 traditional fruit bun, fruitless bun or chocolate chip bun with either an apple juice, orange Juice or water
- Cost of Hot Cross Bun and Drink: $4.00
- Add an additional bun for an extra $1.50
- To order. please click the button below (Please indicate 2nd flavour).
- Students collect their morning tea on the day, from a table that is set up by the JSA in the playground.
To order your daughter's Easter Morning Tea, please click here
Happy Easter from the JSA!
These events are run by parent volunteers. If you would like any further information or want to get involved, please contact: