Former students of PLC Sydney are commonly referred to as PLC Old Girls and can elect to become members of the College’s alumni group, Ex-Students’ Union. The Union boasts a membership of almost 2300 students.
Member benefits include:
- Opportunities to stay in touch with friends through events and social functions
- Newsletter outlining the events for the year ahead
- Annual magazine reporting on member news.
The Ex-Students’ Union donates four prizes to be awarded on Speech Day:
- Eunice Macindoe Memorial Prize for Science
- Annie Wallace Memorial Prize for Music
- AA Uttley-Todd Memorial Prize for a Domestic Science subject
- Jessie Sinclair Memorial Prize for good Citizenship.
An Ex-Students’ Union Scholarship has also be established to assist relatives of ex-students as they commence their final two years at PLC Sydney.
Find out more by visiting the PLC Sydney Ex-Students' Union microsite.