Overseas Tours and International Exchange
Our students are provided with a number of opportunities to extend their classroom learning and themselves as global citizens, via our extensive Co-Curricular and Curricular Tours, or through our International Exchange Program.
Students have the chance to participate in tours in the following curriculum and co-curriculum areas:
- Languages – Chinese, French, Italian
Students (primarily in Year 10) have the chance to participate in international exchanges. In 2016 PLC Sydney is offering up to 92 subsidised exchange places to the following countries*:
- Brazil (5 places)
- China (4)
- Denmark (Up to 10)
- England: two schools: Bristol (2) and Lancaster (3)
- France (10)
- Germany (10)
- Hong Kong (3)
- Italy: two schools: Florence (8-10) and Perugia (5)
- Japan (10)
- New Zealand (4)
- South Africa (3)
- The Netherlands (2)
- Vietnam (8)
Our Overseas Student Exchange Program offers two types of exchange:
1. Language Exchanges where students have studied the relevant language and will be, or intend, continuing with this language in Year 11, and
2. Cultural Exchanges, where language study is not a prerequisite.
To find out more about PLC Sydney's Global Education Program, please visit our Global Education microsite.