Welcome to PLC Sydney's annual Golf Day, proudly organised by the Parents and Friends' Association.
As you are probably aware, the P & F Association organises and runs some of PLC Sydney's most memorable events such as the Open Day and Fair. Last year a new event was added to our regular fixtures on the PLC Sydney events calendar, the PLC Sydney Golf Day. It is an informal, team based format where we welcome golfers of all abilities. The inaugural event was a big success and those who attended had a lot of fun.
Open to all family and friends of PLC Sydney, the golf day will be a four-ball ambrose held at Moore Park Golf Club, on the corner of Anzac Parade and Cleveland Street, Moore Park on:
FRIDAY 14 OCTOBER 2016
Moore Park Golf Course is an 18 hole, Grade one championship public golf course, which is situated in the Centennial Parklands, 10 minutes from the CBD. Although Moore Park Golf Course is a public access course, dress regulations do apply. To view more information about the course, please click here
ABOUT THE DAY
- Registration will begin at 7 am
- Tea, Coffee and Bacon and Egg Rolls will be provided from 7 am
- 18 holes of golf with a shared cart (between 2 players) will commence at 8 am
- Golf will be followed by a BBQ / Paella lunch at approximately 1 pm
- Drinks available at bar prices.
It will be a four-ball ambrose format that suits all levels of golfers.
An inaugural 'Green Jacket' will be awarded to the winning team.
Other prizes will be awarded over lunch including:
- The winning team
- Nearest to pin and
- The longest drive.
- Golf for individual players: $150 per player (including cart hire)
- Golf for teams of four players: $600 per team (including cart hire).
We are strictly limited to 80 players in total, so don't delay. Registration will open later in Term 3.
If you would like to support PLC Sydney on the day with a further donation, there are a number of sponsorship packages available on the day, that may provide additional exposure for your business or perhaps you are unable to attend the event and want to show your support in another way.
We have three different packages available. They are:
1. MAJOR SPONSOR - $2000
The major sponsor package for the event, available at $2000 includes:
- Recognition throughout course
- Recognition during lunch.
2. DRINKS CART SPONSOR - $1000
Drinks cart sponsorship is available for $1000 and includes:
- Signage on drinks cart and
- Recognition during lunch.
3. HOLE SPONSOR - $500
Hole Sponsorship is available for $500 and includes:
- Signage on the sponsored hole.
All members of the PLC Sydney community are welcome to attend. So organise your team and register for a fun day, that will assist the P & F Association to continue its great work for the College. We look forward to meeting you at this wonderful event.
To register, click on this button: